Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » develop a new form using custom.pll
develop a new form using custom.pll [message #214170] Mon, 15 January 2007 04:33 Go to next message
shakti_goyal

Hello all,
I want to know the steps for creating a customize form using custom.pll ...
I also have Oracle Application developer Guide........
But i need some practicle example......

Thanks in advance.....
Regards
Shakti
Re: develop a new form using custom.pll [message #214251 is a reply to message #214170] Mon, 15 January 2007 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
adragnes
Shakti,

I am not sure what you want to know. Do you want to extend an existing form, or do you want to create a new custom form? The first is done using either form personalisations (in 11.5.10 and onwards) or by using the CUSTOM Library, the latter by creating a copy of the TEMPLATE Form.

How to do form personalisations is described in a white paper available as Metalink note 279034.1. The CUSTOM Library is described in Chapter 28 Using the Custom Library in the Oracle Application Developer's Guide. The TEMPLATE FORM is described in Chapter 24 The Template Form in the same manual.

Both the white paper of form personalisations and the chapter on the CUSTOM Library provide examples. If you need further help I suggest you look for some tutorials or training on using Oracle Forms.

--
Aleksander Dragnes
Re: develop a new form using custom.pll [message #215856] Wed, 24 January 2007 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shakti_goyal

Thanks for your reply...........

Actually I m new to Oracle Apps.....

I want to learn the things that how to create a new form in Apps
using custom.pll..........

I want to say sorry to u that i asked this question before reading the all material........

This is a wonderful book...........

The problem is that when I open the Template Form in Form Builder 6 then It is not able to attech the library like
APPCORE,APPCORE2,JE,VERT etc........

I have a folder named Appslib in my PC .......

I also tried to copy this folder in c:\orawin95\bin but it is still not working..........

I have also tried to open the APPSSTAND FORM in Form builder...
then same problem is here.....

I could't get the solution.......

Thanks in advance

Regards
Shakti
Re: develop a new form using custom.pll [message #215857 is a reply to message #214251] Wed, 24 January 2007 01:54 Go to previous message
shakti_goyal

I would like to tell u that the Folder named Appslib contain the all these library which form is unable to attech..............

Shakti
Previous Topic: bill-to location
Next Topic: How to Manage Licenses Invoicing
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jul 05 01:40:39 CDT 2024