Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Business Intelligence » XML Publisher Help
XML Publisher Help [message #454161] Tue, 04 May 2010 05:32 Go to next message
mahantesh
Hi All,

I am new to XML publisher, i want to create one xml publisher report based on my rdf, for this i register one concurrent program with XML output and using same xml file while creation of templete using MS Word.

In my rdf query i am passing parameters at run time....

Is anything i need to do at template creation level using MS Word so that xml parser can identify parameter....

Is MS WORD 2007 support all formatting(inclusion of various img/text/ at header and footer )

Thanks
Mahantesh
Re: XML Publisher Help [message #454365 is a reply to message #454161] Wed, 05 May 2010 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AlexAnd
Quote:
Is MS WORD 2007 support all formatting(inclusion of various img/text/ at header and footer )

yes

Alex
Re: XML Publisher Help [message #470076 is a reply to message #454365] Sun, 08 August 2010 00:03 Go to previous message
AshishRaj
Hi mahantesh,
We need the sample XML data file or XML XSD (schema) file to desing the RTF template using Word Template builder. Modify your RDF report definiton in Concurren Manager=>Program=>Define and set the output as XML ouptut instead of Text. This will generate the XML output for you. Use this to design you RTF template.
Previous Topic: Bi Publisher before report
Next Topic: SEND Button is disabled in BI Publisher
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:08:39 CDT 2024