Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Business Intelligence » How to Create specific User in BI Publisher (10.1.3.4.1)
How to Create specific User in BI Publisher [message #421378] Tue, 08 September 2009 00:28 Go to next message
paradoxkhan
Hi,

Good Morning Smile

I have installed Oracle BIEE(10.1.3.4.1) on windows platform. I logged in with user Administrator/Administrator. Now i want to create separate User and assign that user specific folder(reports).
But i cant find how i can create user in BI. There is no option(tab) available to create user. Please help me in this regard. I'm Attaching the Image for clarity.

Thanks & Regards,
Yasir
  • Attachment: bi1.JPG
    (Size: 98.37KB, Downloaded 1538 times)
Re: How to Create specific User in BI Publisher [message #435480 is a reply to message #421378] Wed, 16 December 2009 07:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tukyunaaya

Just check in the "security configuration" tab weather single sign on is enabled ?
if it is so.. try uncheckin the same and restart the BI server and log in again.
Re: How to Create specific User in BI Publisher [message #445621 is a reply to message #435480] Wed, 03 March 2010 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
payalpatel
Hi ,
Even I am facing same problem. and singal sign on is not activated still m not able to see user creation link ..Please help me out in this..And want to know is there any user called Super Administrator in Bi
Re: How to Create specific User in BI Publisher [message #457402 is a reply to message #421378] Mon, 24 May 2010 05:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sreejithmenon
hi all,

I'm also facing the same problem, cannot find create user/create roll option under security center. I've logined as Administrator.

please help me..

thanks and regards
sreejith
Re: How to Create specific User in BI Publisher [message #461803 is a reply to message #457402] Mon, 21 June 2010 10:16 Go to previous message
sauami
HI all,

Any one got ans of above problem....

Just now i had one assignment to complete one project on OBIEE..., ne one have any documentation related to OBIEE pls. forward me..

Myself is Saurabh i am pure Oracle apps technofunctional on SCM and Financial module... and even i have good knowlede of XML publisher report on Oracle RDF and pl/sql code and RTF templet.

So its my first time to work on OBIEE tool... if any one hav document or tutorial pls. forward me @ saurabh.rajmishra@gmail.com

Bye
Saurabh
Previous Topic: RTF Format!
Next Topic: Error : run time watermark in RTF template
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:59:21 CDT 2024